Pages

Monday 7 March 2016

Floral Birthday Cards

Hi there! Today I am sharing a couple of birthday cards that have a similar design.

For both cards I stamped the background using various flower and leaf images from Hero Arts Let Love Grow and Avery Elle Laurels using Hero Arts Shadow inks.  I focused the images towards the bottom right of the card and left the top left corner white.  I filled in the gaps with berry and small star stamps from the Laurels stamp set.  I then trimmed both panels down to 4" by 5 1/4".

For the first card, I adhered the stamped panel directly to an A2-sized card (4 1/4" by 5 1/2") made from Spring Green cardstock from Papermill Direct. I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts Happy Stamp and Cut onto some white cardstock using Versamark ink and heat embossed it using Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder. I adhered the sentiment diagonally across the card using foam tape.

Happy Birthday

For the second card, I adhered the stamped panel to an A2-sized white card blank using craft foam to give it some dimension. I stamped the same sentiment as the previous card onto white cardstock and adhered this to the stamped panel. I then adhered two thin strips of the Spring Green cardstock either side of the sentiment.

Floral birthday

Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment